Our list of exciting grows with the addition of Dancing on Broken Glass, the debut novel by Ka Hancock. Hancock, a nurse who has spent the majority of her career working with substance abuse and psychiatric patients is sure to give us a unique glimpse of love and relationships.
But it on your list and we will discuss in March 2013.
Current Book list:
- November, Shirley’s pick -Caleb’s Crossing, Carlee host
- December, PARTY -June host
- January, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry – Connie’s pick
- February, Please Look after Mom -Kim Oh’s pick
- March, Dancing on Broken Glass -Kathy’s pick
The almost reads: